- 3D Generalist - Lighting, Modeling, Texturing, Animation
- Nuke, Maya, 3ds Max, Mental Ray, Vray, Boujou, Photoshop, Mocha, Syntheyes, AE, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro.
Apple, Inc. 5/2016 - 7/2016 Look Development/Lighting TD
-Created 2d/3d photo realistic renders of products for advertising division
Zoic Studios 8/2014- Present Digital Compositor- Episodic and Features
Once Upon A Time - Season 4 -5
Flash - Season 2 - 1 episode
Arrow - Season 4 - 1 episode
Frankenstein Code - Pilot
The Descendants - Disney TV Movie
Gener8 Media Corp. 12/2013- 7/2014 Rotoscope Artist
-Create roto mattes, and prepare matte extractions-Quality check, Depth Assess markup for 2d to 3d conversion
TESH MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT 6/2013-8/2013 Editor/Colorist
-Edit individual episodes; managing timing and transitions using Adobe Premiere Pro/AE
-Develop style and composition of visual elements and edit of sound effects and music
-Audio mixing using Adobe Audition
-Color grading and treatment using SpeedGrade, and Magic Bullet Colorista II
-Media encoding (Adobe Encoder), transfer, upload, download, and archive via dropbox, internal server and ftp.
Logan, Hello Dapper/Moovision Studios Generalist
⁃ Freelance, t.v./commercial/web related tasks involving:
⁃ Compositing, Color Grading, Keying, Tracking, Stabilizing, plate cleanup, object removal
- Previz design/layout, animation
⁃ Lighting/Rendering - develop light set up, create custom light rigs.
⁃ Matte painting, modeling, texturing, creating custom shader networks.
FX Studio 9/2011 - 9/2012 Compositing Supervisor
⁃ Oversaw execution of multiple projects from concept to finished product for both Film and Television
⁃ Previs concept and Technical design.
⁃ Lead Compositor.
⁃ Keying, Rotoscoping, Camera Tracking, Compositing
UCLA (Independent Work Studies) 1/2009 – 08/2010 Animation Artist
- (Per request) Assisted on various school and independent related projects in layout and story design, and contributing Animation Artist.
-Organized project workload for streamlining daily operations effectively.
UCLA Work Program 12/2004–11/2007 Personal/Administrative Assistant
- Set PA: Oversaw administrative duties of Assistant Director; facilitated communication between departments, distributed daily assignments to departments.
- Office PA: Assistant to Producer; handled multi-line phones, office work including fax and copy,
invoice recording, proof- reading.
- Script Reader: read and wrote detailed synopsis of scripts and published works.
Lexington, KY City Government 05/1998–08/1999 Teacher Lexington, KY
- Designed and implemented a summer program focusing on personal enrichment in youths through a variety of practical social and academic experiences. Specificallydesigned
arts portion of program.
- Created and implemented a weekly Art Curriculum working in drawing, painting and theater performance.
University of Kentucky 06/1998–08/2000 Scene Designer
- Effectively communicated designs to the production staff, through drawings and models, in a timely way.
- Managed scenic budget in consultation with Producers.
- Coordinated acquisition of scenic elements through borrowing, rental, or purchase.
- Served as scenic artist and electrician on all productions.
09/10 – 08/11 Lost Boys Learning, School Of Visual Effects;Vancouver, Canada.
Visual Effects Certificate Program
01/09 – 08/10 Santa Monica College Santa Monica, CA
Entertainment Technology Animation/Digital Media Certificate Program
08/2007–06/2008 UCLA; Los Angeles, CA
Professional Program in Screenwriting
MA Editing, Cinematography (unfinished)
08/1996–06/2000 University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY
B.A. Fine Arts, B.A. English
HS Varsity Tennis (1992-1996). Co-Founder/Artistic Director of Theatre Company (1998-2004), photography hobbyist.